ISSUE 35 DIGITAL
Beautiful Bizarre Magazine is a leading publication for contemporary art enthusiasts, featuring in-depth interviews and profiles of leading and emerging visual and wearable artists from around the world. Each issue offers informative, inspiring, and thought-provoking content, perfect for artists, artisan fashion designers, collectors, curators, galleries, and anyone looking to stay up-to-date on the latest trends in the contemporary art world.
* Issue 35 is a 30mb PDF. The download link will be provided with your confirmation of payment, so you can access the magazine instantly, no matter where in the world you are.
Inside Issue 35
Exclusive In-Depth Interviews: Michael Hussar [cover artist], Darian Mederos, Shae Detar, Roland Mikhail [Winner of the 2021 Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize]
Path to Creation: June Stratton takes us through the creation process of one of her incredible paintings, from ideation to completion
Feature Articles: Fabiola Jean-Louis, Ben Ashton, Erik Mark Sandberg, Lindsey Carr, Jennifer Allnutt, Charlie Immer
2021 Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize: Special editorial featuring this year’s winning artworks by
- Winner of the 2021 Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize – Roland Mikhail
- Winner of the RAYMAR Traditional Art Award – Tran Nguyen
- Winner of the INPRNT Photography Award – Bella Kotak
- Winner of the Yasha Young Projects Sculpture Award – DD-Anne
- Winner of the iCanvas Digital Art Award – Jisu
Lookbook: Stunning full page reproductions of Ania Tomicka’s paintings
Snapshot Q&A: Sandra Yagi, Evan Lovejoy, Ebony Russell, Laura Rubin, Horka Dolls, Gina Kalabishis, all respond to the same 4 questions which delve into their artistic practice:
- What’s one thing the pandemic has taught you?
- Do you think art should have a deeper meaning or value or can art just be for art’s sake?
- What response do you want to evoke in your viewers?
- What do you find is the most exciting part of the creative process?
Curators Wishlist: Lawren Alice, Co-Founder & Curator of Arch Enemy Arts, shares what she would like to add to her personal collection
Artist + Artist: Artist couple, Sara & Shane Scribner share an intimate conversation about life, love and creating together.
Some of our Favourite Things: We share some of our favourite wearable art brands including: Pavillon Parade, LIKEADRUGG, Lada Legina , Hauteqatur, ANKOA, Saloon Design House.
Join the Tribe: Our Instagram #beautifulbizarre community feature including: @_olipoe, @bradleybranson_, @elizabeth_blair_stephenson, @forms_most_beautiful, @kot__ko, @geometry_in_motion, @kahlapaints, @melissameierart